Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Reindeer Portraits Revisited



This Reindeer Portraits lesson is by far my most pinned and commented on post. 
This year I thought I would do a post linking to a few other blogs that have done this lesson
with their students or children.

To see my original step by step post just click on the picture below.



Here are some samples from my fellow bloggers:

 Mrs. T's First Grade Class
This is so adorable! Go to Jill's blog to see how her class used Chatterpix to record their voices singing Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer so that their artwork characters appear to be singing!  Wish I had thought of that!






Grade 1 student



Grade 2 student




 


Kindergarten Class


Grade 1 Student

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved doing this project today - gave you props on my blog: http://dixonsdarlingdolphins.blogspot.com/2014/12/oh-deer-we-love-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look great!!! Thanks for the link up!

      Delete

LinkWithin

You May Also Like

Followers